Booth No. 279
AP&T designs, manufacturers, and markets automation, presses, tooling, and complete production lines for the sheet metal and tube forming industry.
AP&T offers a unique value and a superior advantage as a single source supplier. This means easier integration, shorter installation times, and greater reliability.
Our lines are composed of standard machines (modules) that ensure the highest quality and production flexibility. We work closely with our customers to develop each line to meet their specific demands and requirements.
Standard modules available from AP&T include the following:
• Easy loading
• Separation of magnetic and non-magnetic material
• Double blank detection
• Automatic ejection of double blanks
• Lubrication of the blanks
• Placement of blanks for loading
• Suitable for various forming operations
• Superior off-center loading capabilities
• Excellent bed access available from all four sides
• Designed to accept press automation
• Automatic built-in tool clamping system
• Feeds/transfers parts in presses
• Low grip arm height allows shorter cycle times
• Linear servo-motor driven movements
• Simple programming
• Installs directly on press
• Capable of heavy loads
• Fast transfer speeds
• Operator friendly Windows-NT-based environment
• All line information is displayed
• Operate the whole line from one terminal
• The terminal can be moved along the line for optimal placing
• Full flexibility with simple and logical programming
• Diagnostics and trouble shooting possible
• Advanced options available
• Manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic systems
• Complete changeover in minutes
• Accurate positioning of the tool in the press
• Fully integrated system increases safety
• User-friendly operation
• Safety fencing
• Electrically locking doors
• Integrated with production equipment
• Meets EU Machine Directive
• CE Marked
AP&T can fully test the equipment at our factory as a line prior to delivery. This allows for a quicker installation and moves the line to full production in less time.
Our expert team of service engineers and technical customer service is available worldwide. To our customers, this translates into higher up-times and greater production capabilities.
Take advantage of our design know-how, high-quality products, and quick deliveries and learn how AP&T can improve your business. Contact AP&T at +704/220-3218 or visit us online at www.apt.se.
Canon Communications LLC . © 2008