Adhesive Research Ireland Ltd., a European developer of pressure-sensitive
adhesive tapes and other coated products, announced several recent personnel
- Aideen O'Neill joined the company as senior chemist for the its Medical
and Pharmaceutical business units.
- Barry Murphy was named an R&D technician, joining scientist John
O'Mahony and senior technician Karen McCarthy, who will provide R&D
support for the Splicing business unit in addition to their existing
R&D duties for the Electronics and Industrial business units.
- R&D technician Hilda Russell moved from the Splicing business
unit to the Medical and Pharmaceutical business units.
- Karen Burns was appointed to a newly created position in Customer
Care Technical Service for the Industrial, Electronics, and Splicing
- Bernadette O'Connor was named customer service representative.
Also, Tee Wee Ang joined Adhesive Research Pte Ltd. as new regional
sales manager for its Japan, Taiwan, and China territories.