Deere Announces Changes to Senior Management Team
Jun 4, 2012
| Print this page
With two executives expected to retire outdoor power equipment maker Deere & Company announced changes to its senior management team.
Samuel R. Allen, chairman and CEO, said that David C. Everitt, president of the agriculture and turf division, and James R. Jenkins, senior vice president and general counsel agreed to communicate their retirement plans early so that Deere may begin a transition of their key roles in the organization.
The changes made in response to these planned retirements, and effective Sept. 1, 2012:
* James M. Field is appointed president, Agriculture & Turf Division - Americas, Australia and the Global Harvesting and Turf Platforms.
* Rajesh Kalathur is appointed senior vice president and chief financial officer. He will replace Field, who currently serves in that position.
* Mark von Pentz continues as president, Agriculture & Turf Division with his responsibilities now including Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Global Tractor Platform.
* Max A. Guinn is appointed to senior vice president, Human Resources, Communications, Public Affairs, and Labor Relations - a new senior executive position.
* John C. May is appointed president Agricultural Solutions and chief information officer - a new senior executive position.
* Effective Jan. 1, 2013, Mary K. W. Jones is appointed senior vice president and general counsel, succeeding James R. Jenkins.
Back to Breaking News