SPE Names Griffing President, Ratzlaff President-Elect
Apr 24, 2012
| Print this page
The ANTEC 2012 technical conference marked the beginning of one-year terms for new officers of the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE). The conference was co-located with the NPE exhibition in Orlando in early April 2012.
SPE installed James S. Griffing as its new president, succeeding Russell C. Broome. Griffing joined SPE in 1989 and is a Technical Fellow at The Boeing Company.
At ANTEC 2013, Griffing will be succeeded by the new president-elect, Jon Ratzlaff, a Technical Services Manager for Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP.
SPE also announced the membership of its 2012-2013 executive committee:
* President: James S. Griffing, The Boeing Company
* Chief Executive Officer: Willem De Vos, Society of Plastics Engineers
* President-Elect: Jon Ratzlaff, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
* Senior Vice President: Dick Cameron, Cameron Consulting
* Vice President/Secretary: Dr. Raed S. Al-Zubi, RadiuSenaat (Pipes and Fittings) LLC
* Vice President/Treasurer: Dr. Gregory A. Campbell, Castle Associates
* Vice President/Technical Programming/Publishing: Vijay Boolani, Boolani Engineering Corporation
* Vice President/Event Management: William D. Arendt, Emerald Kalama Chemical Co.
* Vice President/Marketing: Olivier Crave, O.C. Team
* Vice President/Society Operations: Dr. Jeffrey H. Helms, Ticona Engineering Polymers
* 2011-2012 Past President: Russell C. Broome, The Chatham Group
Back to Breaking News