The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) presented awards to individuals within and outside of the association during its Annual Meeting, held in November in Bonita Springs, FL.
Richard C. Schulze Awards for distinguished service to AHRI and the industry's goals and objectives were presented to:
• Charles Adams, director of government affairs, A.O. Smith Water Products Co.
• Keith Coursin, president, Desert-Aire, Inc.
• Ruth Ann Davis, vice president of sales, Williams Furnace Co.
• Kyle Gilley, vice president of government affairs, Lennox International
The AHRI Public Service Award for significant contributions to the HVACR and water heating industry was presented to:
• Steven Nadel, executive director, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
The AHRI Distinguished Service Award, AHRI's highest award, for those who are leaders in the industry and who have made significant contributions to the industry throughout their careers, was presented to:
• Richard J. "Dick" Schul, group vice president, Emerson Climate Technologies
Back to Breaking News