Ron Robinson of AtlasCare was named chair of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) at the association’s 43rd Annual Meeting held in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON.
Robinson has been in the HVAC/R industry for more than 30 years and served on the HRAI board since 2007 as a representative of the Contractors Division. He has also served on the Contractors Division Board since 2001 and as chair of the division from 2009 to 2011.
The 2011-2012 HRAI Board of Directors appointed during the Annual Meeting is as follows:
• Ron Robinson, Chair – AtlasCare, Oakville, ON
• Colin Jennings, Past Chair - Carrier Canada Ltd., Mississauga, ON
• Keith Werner, Vice Chair and Chair – Wholesalers Division, - Independent Supply Company, Burnaby, BC
• David Morden, Secretary Treasurer & Chair – Manufacturers Division - Morden National Sales & Marketing Inc., Wallaceburg, ON
• Marc Gendron, Chair – Contractors Division - Les Enterprises MLG & Fils Inc., Westmount, QC
• Peter Henderson, Vice Chair – Wholesalers Division - Kerr Controls, Truro, NS
• Jim Flowers, Vice-Chair - Manufacturers Division - Linde Canada, Aurora, ON
• Warren Heeley, President, HRAI, Mississauga, ON
Back to Breaking News