Most-Satisfying Appliance Brands: Samsung, Sub-Zero, Miele, LG, Wolf
Aug 5, 2011
| Print this page
The 2011 Laundry Appliance Satisfaction Study and 2011 Kitchen Appliance Satisfaction Study ranked the top brands in terms of customer satisfaction, but also found changing consumer behaviors when it comes to buying major appliances.
Samsung continued to hold onto two No. 1 appliance customer satisfaction rankings as determined by J.D. Power and Associates.
• Samsung ranked No. 1 in clothes washers for the third year in a row.
• Samsung ranked No. 1 in clothes dryers for the fourth year in a row.
• Sub-Zero ranked highest in refrigerators.
• Miele ranked highest in dishwashers for the second year in a row.
• LG and Wolf tied in points to share the No. 1 spot in cooktops/ranges/ovens. It was Wolf's second year in a row at the top spot.
Read more at ApplianceMagazine.com:
Appliance Buyers Choose Brand First, Retailer Second.
Back to Breaking News