The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) recently approved five Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) standards. They are:
• ANSI/AHRI Standard 250-2011, Performance and Calibration of Reference Sound Sources
• ANSI/AHRI Standard 280-2011, Requirements for the Qualification of Reverberation Rooms in the 63 Hz Octave Band
• ANSI/AHRI Standard 1120-2011, Acoustical Test Methods and Sound Power Rating Procedures for Transport Refrigeration Equipment
• ANSI/AHRI Standard 340/360-2007 with Addendum 1-2011, Performance Rating of Commercial and Industrial Unitary Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Equipment
• ANSI/AHRI Standard 400-2001 with Addenda 1 & 2-2011, Liquid-to-Liquid Heat Exchangers
AHRI's website - www.ahrinet.org - offers free downloads of the standards.
Back to Breaking News