Electro-Federation Canada (EFC), a national, not-for-profit industry association that includes the Canadian Appliance Manufacturers Association, today announced the new Board of Directors for 2011-2012 at its Annual General Meeting, held at the Pearson Convention Center in Brampton, Ontario.
EFD is composed of five industry councils:
• Canadian Appliance Manufacturers Association (CAMA)
• Consumer Electronics Marketers of Canada (CEMC)
• Electrical Equipment Manufacturers Association of Canada (EEMAC)
• Installation, Maintenance and Repair Sector Council and Trade Association (IMR)
• Supply and Distribution Council (S&D) & Canadian Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association (CEMRA)
Jean Belhumeur, President, Leviton Manufacturing of Canada, was appointed chairman of the board for 2011-2012. He previously served on the EFC Board as vice chair and treasurer. He succeeds Harald Henze, group vice president and general manager, WESCO Distribution Canada LP, who will continue to serve on the board as past chair.
The 2011-2012 EFC Board of Directors are:
• Gary Abrams, president, Schneider Electric Canada Inc.
• Jean Belhumeur, president, Leviton Manufacturing of Canada
• Sylvie Boileau, president, Dubo Électrique Ltée.
• Steve Caldow, senior product manager, Miele Ltd.
• Peter Dalton, president, Daltco Electric & Supply Ltd.
• Warrington Ellacott, senior manager, Government Relations, North America Region, Whirlpool Canada
• Morgan Elliott, director, Government Relations, RIM
• Elaine Gerrie-Valentini, co-president and CEO, Gerrie Electric Wholesale Limited
• Jeff Hall, CEO, Rexel Canada Electrical Inc.
• Steve Hall, president, Nexans North America
• Bill Hammond, president and CEO, Hammond Power Solutions Inc.
• Pat Haughey, general manager, Lighting, GE Canada
• James Johnson, president, Osram Sylvania Ltd.
• Jeff Krakowiak, vice president and general manager - Canada, Electrical Sector, Eaton
• Kevin Mallory, vice president and general manager, Hubbell Canada LP
• Ron McDonald, vice president and general manager, Liteco
• Ann McLoughlan, president and general manager, McLoughlan Supplies Ltd.
• Keith Moss, president and CEO, Sonepar Canada
• Joris Myny, vice president, Industrial Automation and Drives, Siemens Canada Ltd.
• David Nathaniel, president and CEO, Standard Products
• Greg Passler, general manager, ShawFlex
• Nathalie Pilon, president, Thomas & Betts Ltd.
• Ross Robinson, President and CEO, B.A. Robinson Co. Ltd.
• Jeff Saul, international service operations manager, NEW Customer Service Company of Canada
• John Sencich, vice president, utility, Airfield Lighting, HVAC, Australasia, Thomas and Betts
• Chris Scott, vice president, Canada, Affiliated Distributors
• Bob Shapiro, president, Franklin Empire
• Dave Sharpe, vice president, Canadian Sales, Rockwell Automation
• Roger Shea, vice president, Cooper Industries
• Jim Taggart, president and CEO, Electro-Federation Canada (non-voting director)
Back to Breaking News