The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) installed new officers and directors at its 2009 Annual Conference.
The new president is Gordon V. R. Holness, P.E., Fellow ASHRAE, Life Member, consulting engineer, Grosse Pointe Shores, MI, U.S.
Other officers installed for a one-year term are:
* President-Elect: Lynn Bellenger, P.E., Fellow ASHRAE, partner, Pathfinder Engineers, Rochester, NY
* Treasurer: Ronald "Ron" Jarnagin, staff scientist, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA
* Vice President: William "Bill" Bahnfleth, Ph.D., P.E., Fellow ASHRAE, professor, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
* Vice President : Jim Fields, vice president, Superior Mechanical Services, Greensboro, NC
* Vice President : Sheila J. Hayter, P.E., ASHRAE Fellow, senior engineer, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, CO
* Vice President : Thomas "Tom" Watson, P.E., ASHRAE Fellow, chief engineer, McQuay International, Staunton, VA
Back to Breaking News