SME Education Foundation Names Board of Director Members
Jun 19, 2009
| Print this page
The Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Education Foundation selected six new members to serve a two-year term on its Board of Directors. They are:
* Barbara W. Kaufmann, manager, Education Giving/3M and director, 3M Foundation;
* Dr. Irving Pressley McPhail, executive vice president and chief operating officer, National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering, Inc. (NACME);
* Edward M. Swallow, vice president, Strategic Capture and Proposals for Northrop Grumman Corp.
* Bill Tacon, PhD, senior director, Workforce and Education, BioOhio;
* William Taylor, senior director, Network Development & Expansion, National Academy Foundation (NAF).
Back to Breaking News