Seven industry leaders were recognized with special awards at the recent Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute's (AHRI) Annual Meeting.
Five industry leaders received the 2008 Richard C. Schulze Distinguished Service Award for their outstanding service to the industry:
• Paul Doppel, director, factory liaison and government affairs, Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Suwanee, GA
• Drake Erbe, vice president for business development, AirXchange, Inc., Rockland, MA
• Michael Garrabrant, American Water Heaters
• Bruce Maike, vice president of engineering, Allied Air Enterprises, West Columbia, SC
• Robert Yost, laboratory director, National Refrigerants, Inc., Bridgeton, NJ
In addition, Daryl Hosler, manager for Wilson Environmental, received AHRI's Public Service Award for providing valuable, expert guidance on many gas appliance technical issues and standards. David Huntley, president of CES Group, received AHRI's Distinguished Service Award, the highest honor bestowed by the association that recognizes individuals who throughout their career have been industry leaders and made significant contributions to its advancement.
Back to Breaking News