Domotechnica 2008, the Cologne, Germany trade show for appliances and suppliers, will stage a special event called Coffee Cologne, which will feature six Worlds of Coffee.
This special event will provide the producers of coffee machines with the opportunity to showcase their appliances with cross-selling products, such as various types of coffee and coffee accessories, in a high-profile environment.
The Worlds of Coffee will encompass:
- Beans and More will give coffee producers the opportunity to present their own ready-made blends, as well as specialist and single-origin coffees.
- Technological Variety will provide an overview of the different types of appliances now available.
- Professional Equipment will showcase coffee making equipment for the professional catering sector and coffee connoisseurs.
- Ambience and Lifestyle will provide suppliers of coffee accessories a venue to present their products in direct proximity to the coffee machines.
- Quality of Ingredients will focus on everything that goes into, and with, a good cup of coffee.
- Information for Added Enjoyment will look at all the services in and around the coffee world, including training, trade organizations, consulting, trade publications, science and research, and the world of the barista.
Coffee Cologne will take place along with the Domotechnica trade show, Feb. 18-21, 2008. The event will be organized by Koelnmesse, the organizer of Domotechnica, in cooperation with Coffee-Scout.net, Coffee Circle, Coffee
Consulate, and the Coffee Innovations Award.
Back to Breaking News