IAQ Guidance Guide To Be Developed by Industry Organizations
May 30, 2007
| Print this page
Six organizations related to the building environment are collaborating to provide advanced indoor air quality (IAQ) design guidance for the industry. The result of the collaboration will be a book and professional development course describing an integrated process for achieving improved IAQ throughout a building.
The organizations formalized the collaboration through a recent memorandum of understanding. They include:
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
The book will be published in April 2009, followed later that year by the course.
Back to Breaking News