Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) Chair Marc Gendron and President Warren Heeley presided over the HRAI Annual Awards Luncheon held at Le Westin Hotel in Montreal, Quebec on August 23, 2014. The chair acknowledged the outstanding contributions made by the following individuals, companies and organizations.
Ron Robinson of AtlasCare, Oakville, Ontario, received the Merit Award. This award recognizes individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to HRAI and the Canadian HVACR industry.
Rusty Jennings, of Carrier Enterprise Canada L.P., Mississauga, Ontario, received the Life Member Award. This award recognizes individuals who have made a significant contribution to HRAI and the Canadian HVACR industry for more than 20 years.
President’s Recognition went to:
• Jacques Brodeur, Natural Resources Canada, Ottawa, ON
• Randy Dyck, Elmira District Secondary School, Elmira, ON
• Eric Foren, MasterTech HVAC and Plumbing, Dartmouth, NS
• Tom Vovk, Bramalea Secondary School, Bramalea, ON
President’s Recognition recognizes a significant contribution to HRAI and the industry during the preceding year or years.
Companies and individuals recognized as Education Supporters for their ongoing support of HRAI’s educational activities:
• City of Hamilton, Hamilton, ON
• Ecco Supply (Saskatoon Branch), Saskatoon, SK
• Tony Olson, Emco Corporation, Brandon, MB
• Johnstone Supply, South Plainfield, NJ Branch
• Kerr Controls (Fredericton Branch), Fredericton, NB
• La Cité Collégiale, Ottawa, ON
• Lennox Industries (Canada) Ltd. (Winnipeg Branch), Winnipeg, MB
• Manitoba Building Officials Association, Portage la Prairie, MB
• Master Group L.P. (Darthmouth Branch), Darthmouth, NS
• Nova Scotia Power, New Glasgow, NS
• Richard Foster, Zonefirst, Elmwood, NJ
Tom Cates, On The Level HVAC Design, Komoka, ON, garnered the Education Leader Award, which recognizes companies and individuals for their ongoing leadership in HRAI’s educational activities.
to Daily News