GE Appliances is staging a Monogram $150,000 Dream Kitchen Design Contest and to recognize kitchens that include GE Monogram appliances in their design. It will award a total of $150,000 in cash prizes, which includes a grand prize of $25,000.
Kitchens must integrate GE Monogram cooking appliances and refrigerators, showcasing the brand’s luxury, quality, elegance, and award-winning technology. Judges will also consider criteria of visual appeal, creativity, innovation, overall kitchen workflow, and design elements/principles.
The $25,000 grand prize will be awarded to the Best Kitchen Integrating GE Monogram Appliances. A first-place prize of $15,000, second-place prize of $5,000, and third-place prize of $3,000 will be granted in each of the following categories:
• Best Home Kitchen Design—Traditional
• Best Home Kitchen Design—Transitional
• Best Home Kitchen Design—Contemporary
• Best Showroom Display Kitchen Design
• Best Use of GE Monogram Appliances “Outside of the Kitchen” Design.
• Seven regional winners will be awarded $1,500 each, and all winners will achieve national exposure through an awards ceremony and GE marketing efforts.
The contest is open to all kitchen designers, architects, professional builders, and remodelers. All submissions must be received by March 31, 2015, and winners will be announced at the 2015 Dwell on Design show. Official Rules are on the Monogram brand web site:
to Daily News