Present your latest applications, developments or research at the premier meeting on porcelain enameling technology in North America.
The 76th Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum will be held at the Downtown DoubleTree Hotel in Nashville, TN from May 13 - 15, 2014.
The PEI Tech Forum planning committee is calling for papers and presentations on any of several topics:
* Porcelain enamel application technology
* New P/E and ceramic coatings
* Energy efficiency
* Best practices in manufacturing
* Base metals for porcelain enameling
* Porcelain enamel raw materials
* Metal fabrication and preparation for P/E coating
* Furnaces and firing technology
* Testing and characterization of porcelain enameled parts
Information is on the PEI web site at:
to Daily News