"Succeeding Through Leadership" will be the theme for the 45th Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Conference of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI).
The 2013 AGM will be held August 21-24, at The Westin Bayshore in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The meeting will continue to build on the successful format of previous annual meetings, providing delegates with business sessions to meet the needs of HRAI's three divisions.
The AGM kickoff breakfast will feature Keynote Speaker Peter Legge, an award-winning motivational and business speaker.
Business sessions for delegates will include:
* new rules for sizing heating & air-conditioning systems
* enhanced refrigeration solutions
* cost effective hybrid heating solutions with control strategies
* indoor air quality contaminants, sources, and control,
* R-22 replacement choices
* why and how to do radiant cooling in high humidity geographies
* understanding head pressure control
* update on polypropylene plastic venting
Manufacturer and wholesaler delegates will participate in product section meetings on Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality, and Controls. The sessions will address regulatory, market and supply chain issues as well as promote dialogue between the two sectors of the industry.
HRAI is the Canadian national trade association of manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers, and contractors in the Canadian heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration industry. HRAI has three industry sector divisions;
* Manufacturers Division
* Wholesalers Division
* Contractors Division
to Daily News