The National Organizing Committee of the 11th International Energy Agency Heat Pump Conference have issued a call for papers.
The conference will be held in downtown Montreal on May 12-16, 2014 at the Fairmont Hotel - The Queen Elizabeth.
This Conference will be offer an opportunity for heat pump stakeholders from around the world to meet and discuss the current state of the heat pump industry. Research and development activities, policies, and environmental issues are commons themes.
Oral and poster presentations can cover the following topics:
* Technology - Advances in equipment design, development and technology integration
* Systems - Advanced electrically and thermally operated systems, hybrid systems, ground source heat pump systems, controls
* Applications - Demonstrated energy efficiency and environmental advantages in residential, commercial and industrial heat pump applications, district energy options, refrigeration
* Research and Development - New developments in heat pumping technologies, technology trends
* Policy, Standards, and Market Strategies - Government, utility and professional society activities related to heat pumps development and deployment, labour development, training and education
* Markets - Market status, barriers, commercialization and technology transfer, financial and future market opportunities
* International Activities - Discussion of actions in response to global environment, energy and economic challenges
Abstracts (200-300 words maximum) must be submitted through the conference website by April 15, 2013.
Submitted abstracts will be analyzed by members of the international organizing committee to ensure presentations will stimulate discussions, complement invited papers and provide regional balance. Authors will be advised of acceptance by August 31st, 2013. Full papers will be required by Jan. 31, 2014.
Oral presentations are designed to provide international state-of-the-art summaries. Invited keynote speakers will lead each major topic session. Poster papers usually provide more technical in-depth information on specific topics and are designed to engage discussions between conference participants. All papers presented either for oral presentations or poster papers at the conference will be published in the formal conference proceedings.
More than 200 addresses, keynote presentations and papers are usually presented during the IEA Heat Pump Conferences with participants from over 25 countries.
More about the Call for Papers is here:
Information about sponsorships opportunities and more about the event is on the conference website:
to Daily News