IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries created a of a new IPC Printed Electronics Management Council Steering Committee that will oversee the development of educational programs to support the printed electronics industry. Industry veterans Don Banfield, president of Conductive Compounds, Inc., and Steve Tomas, director of flexible electronics for FLEXcon Company, were elected chairman and vice chairman of the steering committee.
The new steering committee is composed of industry leaders with representation of the printed electronics industry supply chain from raw materials (inks and coated/laminated films) suppliers to PCB manufacturers to manufacturers of functional printed products.
Along with Banfield and Tomas, members of the management council include:
• John Andresakis, Oak-Mitskui Inc.
• Neil Bolding, MacDermid Autotype Inc.
• Mike McDaniel, GM Nameplate
• Edward Cook, ECI Screenprint Inc.
• William Driscoll, 3M Industrial Adhesives & Tapes
• Daniel Gamota, Printovate Technologies Inc.
• Scott Gordon, DuPont Electronics and Communications
• Rajesh Kumar, DDi Corp.
• Richard Morris, Saxby Business Development LLC
• David Sime, Soligie Inc.
• Jaye Tyler, Si-Cal Inc.
The new management council will meet to work on the development of new printed electronics programs in February at IPC APEX Expo 2012 in San Diego.
to Daily News