The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) elected new members of its board of directors at its annual member meeting. The meeting, with the theme Working For You In Washington, was held on May 1, 2011, in Washington, DC.
Elected to the board with terms expiring in 2014:
• David W. Becker, vice president, Strategy, Viking Range Corp.
• Drew Fiorenza, vice president, North America/Australia Sales and Marketing and New Business Development, Remington Products
Re-elected to the board with terms expiring in 2014 are:
• John R. Arganbright, vice president, Sales and Marketing, Panasonic Home Appliances Company
• Board Chair Mark J. Bissell, chairman and CEO, Bissell Inc.
• Tom Vining, vice president, Engineering, Electrolux Home Products NA
Members continuing to serve on the board include:
• Franz J. Bosshard, CEO Emeritus, BSH Home Appliances Corp.
• Second Vice Chair Thomas F. Catania, vice president, Government Relations, Whirlpool Corp.
• Donald E. Hoeschen, vice president, Sales, National Presto Industries, Inc.
• Earl F. Jones, senior counsel - Regulatory Compliance, GE Appliances & Lighting
• Edward V. McAssey, III, CEO, Lasko Products, Inc.
• Alvise Ricoveri, managing director, DeLonghi America, Inc.
• Jerry G. Ryder, chairman, InSinkErator Division, Emerson Appliance Solutions
• First Vice Chair Robert P. Scaglione, chief marketing officer, Sharp Electronics Corp.
• Treasurer Paul V. Sikir, vice president of Design Engineering, Sub-Zero, Inc.
• John I. Taylor, vice president, Government Relations and Communications, LG Electronics USA
• AHAM President Joseph M. McGuire
Coincident with his term as Supplier Division Chair, David P. Yundt, vice president and director, Stainless Products, Main Steel Polishing Company also serves as a member of the Board of Directors.
Gordon L. Stauffer, senior vice president, Government Relations, AGA Marvel, whose term expired in 2011, as a past AHAM Board Chair, will serve as an Honorary Chair.
Division leaders and ex-officio directors with terms ending in 2012 include:
• Major Appliance Division Chair Jennifer Mintman, general manager - Consumer Home Services, GE Appliances & Lighting
• Portable Appliance Division Chair, Manuel Cortez, senior vice president, Operations & IT, Groupe SEB USA
• Floor Care Division Chair, Winston S. Lindsay III, CEO, Lindsay Manufacturing, Inc.
to Daily News