Bertazzoni, a family owned Italian producer of high-end cooking appliances, introduced the Master Series of gas ranges, designed to blend traditional commercial style with Italian finesse and precision.
Master Series ranges are offered in three models—XS, XE, and XT. All have a stainless steel finish and are available as:
• 48 inch width, with six burners plus a griddle on the cooktop
• 30 inch width, with four burners
• 36 inch width, with five-burners
The ranges have a one-piece, high-efficiency worktop, a large capacity gas convection oven, and a full-width infrared gas broiler. They are built using insulated triple-glass doors, designed to be cool to the touch. XS and XT models include an optional full-scale temperature gauge and a bottom storage drawer.
Standard on the Master Series XS and XE models:
• commercial-style oven door handle
• large, robust, rubber-coated control knobs
• one-touch ignition
• professional-grade cast iron grates across a continuous surface designed to handle heavy cookware
to Daily News