NKBA and Nielsen Exhibitions are adding mobile applications, interactive and hands-on displays, and an expanded array of conferences and events to the next Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas, Apr. 26-28, 2011.
"Our members and exhibitors have changed the way they do business to be more productive,” said Dave Alderman, President-Elect of the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA). “Our goal at KBIS is to make sure we provide the most up-to-date tools and trends to help them stay successful."
The changes and new branding will be launched before the show in KBIS Connect, an online scheduling and mapping tool that will allow attendees and exhibitors to research the show and schedule meetings. A KBIS smartphone app will be available in January.
KBIS 2011 presenters will include:
• Keynote speaker Pat Croce, best known for leading the Philadelphia 76ers through their “worst to first” turnaround.
• “Moving Your Business Digital” will be presented by kitchen and bath technology specialist John Morgan
• “Gen-Now” by columnist and designer Sarah Reep
The NextGen Home Experience will feature two fully functioning homes
• Eco-home, featuring the latest products and trends in sustainability
• a demonstration home featuring universal design
The Industry Segment Connection will be a networking and educational event targeted to professionals in the kitchen and bath industry.
to Daily News