The Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) named David Morden of ECR International/Morden Marketing the chair of its Manufacturers Division. The appointment came at the HRAI Annual General Meeting, Aug. 20, 2010 in Kananaskis, Alberta. Morden has served on the HRAI Manufacturers board since 2005 and he chaired the Division’s Heating & Air Conditioning Product Section from 2009-2010.
The board of directors elected for 2010-2011 are:
• David Morden (Chair), ECR International/Morden Marketing, Wallaceburg, ON
• Rusty Jennings (Past Chair), Carrier Canada Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario
• Jim Flowers (Secretary Treasurer and Refrigeration Product Section Chair), Linde Canada, Aurora, ON
• Glenn Curtis (Indoor Air Quality Product Section Vice Chair), Continental Fan/Aeroflo, Mississauga, ON
• Rick Ellul (Controls Product Section Chair), Belimo Americas, Mississauga, ON
• Jim Garrett (Controls Product Section Vice Chair), Taco (Canada) Ltd., Milton, ON
• Dennis Kozina (Refrigeration Product Section Vice Chair), Emerson Climate Technologies Canada, Brantford, ON
• Dave McPherson (Heating & Air Conditioning Product Chair), Rheem Canada, Hamilton, ON
• Norm Mierkalns (Heating & Air Conditioning Product Vice Chair), LG Electronics Canada, Inc., Mississauga, ON
Scott Stevens (Indoor Air Quality Product Section Chair), Broan-NuTone-Venmar, Mississauga, ON
The HRAI Manufacturers Division represents companies who manufacture products for the Canadian heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) market.
to Daily News