The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) elected new association leaders at its annual member meeting, Forward Focus, in Litchfield Park, AZ, on April 27, 2010.
AHAM's newly elected officers, serving two year terms expiring in 2012, include:
• Board Chair Mark J. Bissell, Chairman & CEO, BISSELL Inc.
• First Vice Chair Robert P. Scaglione, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Sharp Electronics Corporation
• Second Vice Chair Thomas F. Catania, Vice President, Government Relations, Whirlpool Corporation
• Treasurer Paul V. Sikir, Vice President of Design Engineering, Sub-Zero, Inc.
Elected to the board of directors with a term expiring in 2011 is:
• Lisa R. Carstarphen, Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Russell Hobbs, Inc./ Applica Consumer Products
Re-elected members of the board of directors with terms expiring in 2013 are:
• Paul V. Sikir, Vice President of Design Engineering, Sub-Zero, Inc.
• Donald E. Hoeschen, Vice President, Sales, National Presto Industries, Inc.
• John I. Taylor, Vice President, Government Relations, LG Electronics USA
• Thomas F. Catania, Vice President, Government Relations, Whirlpool Corporation
• Alvise Ricoveri, Managing Director, DeLonghi America, Inc.
Members of the AHAM board of directors continuing to serve include:
• John R. Arganbright, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Panasonic Home Appliances Company
• Mark J. Bissell, Chairman & CEO, BISSELL Inc.
• Franz J. Bosshard, CEO Emeritus, BSH Home Appliances Corporation
• Earl F. Jones, Senior Counsel - Regulatory Compliance, GE Appliances and Lighting
• Edward V. McAssey, III, Chief Operating Officer, Lasko Products, Inc.
• Jerry G. Ryder, President, InSinkErator Division, Emerson Appliance Solutions
• Robert P. Scaglione, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Sharp Electronics Corporation
• Gordon L. Stauffer, Sr. Vice President, O.E.M. Sales, AGA Marvel
• Tom Vining, Vice President, Engineering, Electrolux Home Products NA
• Joseph M. McGuire, AHAM President.
The AHAM board approved division leaders for two-year terms ending in 2012.
In the Major Appliance Division:
• Jennifer Mintman, GM-Consumer Home Services, GE Appliances and Lighting will serve as Board Chair
• Dr. Dochul Choi, Senior Vice President, R&D, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. will serve as Vice Chair
In the Portable Appliance Division:
• Manuel Cortez, SVP, Operations & IT, Groupe SEB USA will serve as Board Chair
• Chan Tinkle, Executive Vice President, Blueair Inc. will serve as Vice Chair
In the Floor Care Division:
• Winston S. Lindsay III, CEO, Lindsay Manufacturing, Inc. will serve as Board Chair
• John Remmers, Executive Vice President - Global Product Development, TTi Floor Care NA will serve as Vice Chair.
In the Supplier Division:
• David P. Yundt, VP & Director -Stainless Products, Main Steel Polishing Company will serve as Board Chair
• Jim M. Bowman, P.E., Sr. Principal Engineer, Honeywell International, Inc. will serve as Vice Chair
Division chairs also serve as ex officio members of AHAM’s board of directors.
to Daily News