ASHRAE has announced a call for papers for its June 26-30, 2010 conference.
The technical program will feature a wide range of programs and papers addressing energy-efficient system design for high elevations and dry climates as well as a variety of other topics. Setting this conference apart from previous ones is that it will feature more market-based papers and programs compared to previous technology-driven ASHRAE conferences. In addition, a new shorter "conference paper" format with an eight-page limit is being introduced in addition to the traditional 30-page technical papers.
Technical papers and conference paper abstracts are requested for the following tracks:
• What Is Sustainable Anyway?
• Energy Facts vs. Simulations
• Ventilation Systems
• Refrigeration for the Future
• Central Plant Systems
• BIM/CAD/Paper and Pencils
• Energy Conservation vs. New Generation
• Living with HVAC&R Systems
• High Efficiency HVAC&R Systems
• Professional Skills
• Data Centers and High Density Cooling
Technical papers and conference paper abstracts are due Sept. 25, 2009. For instructions on submitting a technical paper or conference paper abstract, go to www.ashrae.org/newmexico.
to Daily News