CSA Group celebreated its 90th anniversary. Originally established in 1919 as the Canadian Engineering Standards Association (CESA), the organization was renamed the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) in 1944 to better reflect the breadth of its activities. Today, CSA Group has grown into an organization with three business divisions. CSA has a portfolio of more than 3,000 standards, codes and related products developed by more than 9000 members. CSA Group's 60 offices are located across North America, Europe and Asia, with 20,000 clients and 1400 employees. The CSA International certification mark appears on more than 1 billion products worldwide.
to Daily News