The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers, "Celebrating 40 Years of Service," at its annual member meeting in Washington, D.C. this week, announced the election of new directors.
Newly elected members of the AHAM board of directors with terms expiring in 2010 include:
- John Herrington, president, Digital Appliances, LG Electronics, USA, Inc.
- Mike L. Carpenter, president, Focus Electrics, LLC
Re-elected to the AHAM board for 3-year terms are:
- Liston P. Durden, senior vice president, marketing, Viking Range Corporation, a former AHAM board chair
- Alan M. Holaday, vice president, Project Management Office, Whirlpool Corporation, who also serves as AHAM treasurer
- Donald E. Hoeschen, vice president, sales, National Presto Industries, Inc.
Members of the AHAM Board of Directors continuing to serve include:
- Board Chair Edward V. McAssey, III, chief operating officer, Lasko Products, Inc.
- First Vice Chair Jerry G. Ryder, president, InSinkErator, Emerson Electric Co.
- Second Vice Chair Mark J. Bissell, President and CEO, Bissell Homecare, Inc.
Other board members continuing to serve include:
- John R. Arganbright, vice president, Panasonic Home Appliance Sales, Panasonic Home Appliances Company of America
- Mark L. Balcunas, vice president/general manager, Appliance Controls, Invensys Controls
- Franz J. Bosshard, president and CEO, BSH Home Appliances Corporation
- Edward Buckles, senior associate general counsel, Electrolux North America, Inc.
- Earl F. Jones, senior counsel, GE Consumer & Industrial, a former AHAM board chair
- Gerald J. Lozinski, vice president, Global Product Development, Jarden Consumer Solutions
- Robert P. Scaglione, senior vice president and group manager - SEMCA, Sharp Electronics Corporation
- Gordon L. Stauffer, director, special projects, Northland-Marvel, An Aga Company, a former AHAM board chair
- Joseph M. McGuire, president, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
to Daily News