Schleuniger’s innovative automatic and semi-automatic equipment is designed to cut, strip, crimp, twist, solder, and mark wire and cable of all types, including single conductor wire, coaxial cables, glass and plastic optical cables, flat cables, and multi-conductor cables to name a few.
Our vast product line includes:
- Fully and semi-automatic stripping and crimping machines
- Automatic cut and strip machines
- Fully automatic crimping machines
- Fully automatic and semi-automatic machines for processing
- Glass and plastic optical fiber cables
- Flat cables
- Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDC)
- Crimping applicators
- Accessories for wire & cable pre-feeding, stacking, coiling, and tying
- Wire & cable marking and labeling
- Custom solutions
Schleuniger’s philosophy is to focus on what we do best. We maintain control over the elements critical to our success, from product development to production, sales and service. This philosophy enables us to quickly respond to the needs of our customers and to assist them in finding solutions for their specific applications.
Among the many services we offer are:
- Toll-free call center
- Live demonstrations
- Multi-lingual support
- Extended hours
- Comprehensive website
- Free wire sample testing
- Training on all new machines
Our highly skilled technical service specialists are focused on providing our customers with the pre- and post-sales support they need. They are trained to recommend the appropriate Schleuniger machine for our customers’ unique application(s) and are available to ensure trouble-free, profitable wire processing for their company by helping to set-up, program, troubleshoot, and even discuss any new application(s) they foresee as their company grows.
For more information, contact Schleuniger, Inc.; 87 Colin Drive, Manchester, NH, U.S. 03103; Tel: +1-603-668-8117; Fax: +1-603-668-8119; Web site: www.schleuniger-na.com; email: email@example.com.