Booth No. 274
Lydall Industrial Solutions is the ideal partner for specialty engineered thermal/acoustical solutions for all of your appliance needs. We have a broad understanding of the market requirements of residential appliances and commercial foodservice equipment, and we leverage this understanding to deliver high-performance, cost-effective solutions to our customers.
Lydall’s specialty engineered appliance solutions are optimized for thermal and acoustical performance, and our engineering depth extends to specific process requirements as well. When we enter early in the design process, our skilled engineers can aid in the development of thermal/acoustical specifications, assist in building prototypes, and work with our network of partners and businesses to customize a solution that meets any challenge.
Lydall welcomes the chance to design a customized thermal/acoustical solution for your appliance application.
We also offer a variety of off-the-shelf products:
• Manniglas® platform of non-asbestos thermal mats incorporate glass, synthetic, and other inorganic and organic fibers with proprietary binder and binderless systems to achieve unsurpassed results. The result is a group of superior, UL-rated thermal/flame barriers that are perfect for a wide variety of appliance applications up to 1,200°F.
• Capraton® brand needled glass mats are perfect for appliance applications where smoke, odor, and outgassing from organic binders is undesirable. They maintain their structural integrity after being exposed to high temperatures (up to 1,200°F) since they do not contain organic binders.
• Lydall Metal Shielding products are custom-designed aluminum foil or stainless steel systems that include deep-drawn components, proprietary waffled designs, and acoustically efficient perforated parts that provide thermal insulation up to 2,000°F.
• Lydall Sound Barrier synthetic fiber products range from simple needled mats to highly engineered vertically lapped systems for superior reliability and long-term stability.
• LyTherm® brand non-asbestos, inorganic, fiber-based papers are engineered thermal barrier materials for use in high temperature applications up to 3,000°F.
• Biotherm® ceramic fiber papers meet your health and safety requirements with a unique blend of Biosoluble fibers and a binderless system for appliance applications up to 1,800°F.
For more information, contact Lydall Industrial Solutions, P.O. Box 328, Troy, NY, U.S. 12181; Tel: +800/441-2466; Fax: +518/273-6361; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: www.appliance.lydall.com.
Lydall Industrial Solutions