To view a sample, click here.
To access full report, click here.
In this month's report:
- Overview of the U.S. appliance industry
- Major kitchen/laundry appliance U.S. unit Shipments, January 2012-2008
- Heating, air-conditioning, and water heater U.S. Unit Shipments: December 2011 and year-to-date (Full-year) 2011-2007
- Remodeling: consumer intentions in 2012
- Global economies—composite leading indicators for December 2011
- Appliance OEM activity in February 2012
- Appliance retailer activity in February 2012
- Estimated Monthly retail Sales by type of Appliance-Selling Business
- U.S. appliance industry Supplier Segment performance
- Industry calendar of upcoming events
In the first months of 2012 the economy appears to be gaining momentum and, perhaps just as important, there is a growing level of confidence among consumers and those in industry. While no-one sees the economy as flourishing, it is at least making steady progress. Perhaps consumers and industry are generally coming to terms with the inevitable slow pace of recovery from such a broad-based series of financial breakdowns.
For questions regarding research reports, contact Beth Berner or call 440-209-1478.